Tuesday 10 May 2016

G is for Gorilla


A Gorilla totem is a confirmation that our endeavours are solid and steady. 
They remind us to stay grounded and handle our responsibilities. 

Gorilla can  helps us to find  inner strength  nobility of living,
caring for our families and friends.
Gorillas live in troops, caring and protecting each other.
Our families and friends are our troop and we could care for them in the same way. 
 A Gorilla totem also asks several questions: 
Am I too materialistic?
Am I becoming selfish, letting my troop suffer because of my own desires?
Am I looking out for my own needs?
And also the needs of my family?  
They must balance each other. 
Am I being too assertive?
Am I bullying others to get my own way? 
 Is someone else doing that?
Use Gorilla as an example -- calm, steady, strong -- and
you can overcome anything.


Gorilla Essence~

Confident Self-Knowledge and Self-Expression,
 Supreme Strength,
 Claiming Personal Power, 
Standing One's Ground. 

 


















Are you curious about your power animal?

http://shamanism.webs.com/specialofferformay.htm

Zannie will perform a remote journey to discover your power animal

No comments:

Post a Comment