Tuesday 16 February 2021

Testimonials

Dearest  Zannie,
I just want to say thank you with all of my being, the positive impact you have made on my life has changed me forever and there are simply no words to express my appreciation and gratitude.
On the day of our session you became an instrument of universal love for me, you became an instrument and vessel of light. Thank you for being you, for being true, for continuing your destiny as a Shamanic healer and bringing light, peace, love and joy into dark and painful spaces as was my heart and yes...when I left your place yesterday I did a scissor kick and a starfish jump in the hallway and that was not easy to do wearing a long skirt, but I was so happy! May peace, joy, protection and prosperity fill your heart and light your way forever.

Kala –London 

 

''Zannie - I wanted to thank you again for the healing last Friday. Over the last few days I've been feeling quite different & sense that issues that were quite core have been released. My gratitude to you'

Kate -Lincs



  I first went to see Zannie at a very dark time in my
life, I was suffering acute anxiety and I just
couldn't find anyone to help me, I had literally tried about 15 therapists of varying kinds, with no change.
The first session with Zannie made an enormous difference and set me on the path to healing, it has
been a long path to healing, I have suffered anxiety acutely over a period of 2 years, I've been to see her
about 6 times since - and the results have been incredible, not only could Zannie see what was really
going on - but she was able to do something about it.


When I think about the place I was in and the place I am in now - it seems like a different lifetime, without Zannie I doubt I could ever have understood what was happening and lay it to rest, as I have done
now.   Not only has she helped me transcend anxiety completely but she has been instramental in helping me
manifest and achieve the life I want - in terms of career, money and relationships - and it all happens so quickly!  

 After a gap of 8 years with no relationships apart from unsatisfying flings - one
session with Zannie cleared the blocks to finding romantic love and 2 months later I was in love - and a
year later still am!  Yes it could be coincidence, but I don't really believe in coincidences!     I haven't
seen Zannie for a while as everything is flowing so beautifully I haven't felt the need, but she does do
remote spiritual clearing for me on a monthly basis to keep my energy field clear and flowing, I receive a
report once she's done it and it's always so accurate with what I have been experiencing that month, and I
really feel the energy shifts, I can always tell well she's done it as I wake feeling light and full of
energy.   Zannie has helped me move from a place of
terrible darkness and pain to a place of calm and
happiness and power and for that I will always be grateful.

Z. C.

London

“I have been searching for years for a solution to some of my deeper issues.

After our session on Soul Retrieval, I felt parts of my more confident old self come forward and felt amazed as to what a difference it has made to my confidence!

I would like to thank you for the opportunity to embrace myself again and feel more self-assured. Though this was done as a distance-healing I have noticed a difference in myself. Thank you again!”  SM, London.

 

 I wanted to thank you for the work you did .....no more than 3 days later my leg had completely healed, and I quickly regained energy, wellness and enthusiasm for life that I had been missing.
I was so very grateful at the time, and am still so enlightened by the experience.  I simply wanted to say a big thank you, and I wish you all the best for the future. 
 

J. F (London)


''I walked away from yours yesterday feeling like it was my birthday! I could almost hear my soul singing and couldn't contain the joy I felt! The soul work you performed with the help of your guides was intensely beautiful and healing and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your gift is wonderful and am so grateful to have experienced it''

J.Turner Aromatherapist   Northants

 

 Dear Zannie,
I received the tape this morning and am unable to verbally express enough gratitude to you and your guides for this incredible work, I hope you can feel it coming from my heart.

Once again I am awe struck by your wonderful, amazing work. Indeed.
You and your work are simply amazing to me, and I consider myself incredibly lucky to have "found" you
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this wonderful gift Zannie.

Bright Blessings & grateful smiles,
B. C .
Scotland

 

 

 distance sessions for shamanic healing, soul retrieval , shamanic insight and guidance



 email for an appointment    journeyintolight@hotmail.com




 Zannie Rose is an advocate of these ancient practices as positive and viable pathways to realize personal healing, renewal and spiritual consciousness. Her rich experience in spiritual quest brings great insight and skill to the shamanic healing process

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment