Friday 15 April 2016

M is for Monkey

 Help me to see truth in all situations
With my spiritual eyes.
Teach me to hear Otherworld messages
With my spiritual ears.
Bring to me food for the soul from the gods
That my spiritual body may be nourished.


 



A person who has Monkey as a spirit animal is gifted with valuable qualities.

Monkey teaches us a fascinating lesson about movement and the connection between movement and ego: mental and physical flexibility, occult knowledge dealing with the maintenance of physical health and mental balance through movement, much like yoga.
 The Orangutan as a totem animal teaches how to cross over quarrels and settle differences (here too, the key words are flexibility and maintaining balance).

Monkey totem also teaches us a lesson of balance between black and white, our dark side and the light.

Did you know  2016 is the Year of the Fire Monkey ?

Do you know your Chinese Astrology animal?

I am a Tiger


an added bonus...Makia is one of the 7 Huna principles


 

No comments:

Post a Comment